Brand New Grampians Accommodation
halls gap cottages
ALL MOD CONS
Halls Gap Cottages are 2 brand new cottages set in Halls Gap, Grampians National Park.
The cottages are wheelchair accessible with fantastic views and come with all mod cons and features (see below).
Take a 1.5km walk on a sealed track to the town centre where you can enjoy a variety of shops, cafes, bakery, ice cream, wine bar & restaurants.
Halls Gap Cottages are Wheelchair Accessible
ALL ACCOMMODATION FEATURES
- Fully appointed kitchen incl. dishwasher, microwave oven, fan-forced oven & electric cooktop, sandwich maker & coffee pod machine
- Cosy wood heater (wood supplied from April – October)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- King size bed with electric blanket
- Ensuite with relaxing spa, large walk-in shower & floor heating
- Washing machine & dryer
- Free wi-fi, Netflix
- Private BBQ facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free undercover parking
Please Note: No Pets, No Smoking, Quiet Curfew after 10pm